Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects

I have been extremely skeptical about these Salon Effects polish strips. I really wanted to give them a shot but I was unwilling to shell out $9 on a product that would probably cause me to crash and burn. Luckily, for my birthday a friend of mine gave me a set as a gift! Each package includes 16 nail polish strips, a cuticle stick, and a mini file & buffer.

They claim to last for up to ten days, so thus begins the experiment! I have a serious problem with my nail polish peeling off in huge chunks, so this should be interesting. I used Sally Hansen Salon Effects Laced Up.

Day 1-

Day 3-


Final thoughts: The application of these is pretty easy to get the hang of. I was pretty disappointed by these though. They claim to last 10 days, but I already had major chipping by day 3! It got to be so bad that I didn't even make it to day 10, I took them off on day 5. With that being said, I think that they would be of better use as a one day manicure for a special event, instead of paying for a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment