Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 26

Today's challenge is Inspired By A Pattern.
It's so hard to decide what to do for these inspired manicures! I was going to base this manicure after the wallpaper in my room, but I felt that it was too similar to other manicures I've already done during this challenge. Somehow I ended up doing this mani based off of the album covers of cds from one of my favorite bands, The Aquabats.
On my pointer and ring finger is Color Club Raspberry Rush and I Always Get My Man-Darin. On the pinky and middle is Wet N Wild Black Creme, Color Club Raspberry Rush, Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, and Blue Me Away! The thumb is Sinful Colors Snow Me White with Color Club Get You Lem-On, Gimme A Grape Big Kiss, and Wicked Sweet sponged on.

No comments:

Post a Comment