Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 31!!!

It's the final day of the 31 Day Challenge! Day 31 is Re-Create Your Favorite Challenge. Now, does this mean re-do your favorite mani? Or do a new design from a previous day? Who knows, but I went with the second. I redid a rather simple challenge, Day 17 Glitter.

As I've stated in recent posts, I'm in Halloween mode. Because of this, I decided to showcase a color from the new Haunting collection by China Glaze. This is It's Alive.
It's Alive is a mossy olive green glitter palooza! The glitter is dense and provides great coverage. It's very gritty when dry though, even with a thick top coat like Seche Vite.

I can't believe I made it through 31 days of manicures! I think my favorite was Day 15, Delicate Print. Up next I'll be working on some Halloween designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment