Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Music In The Air

If you've seen any of my posts from last year, or at least their titles, you may be able to tell that I LOVE Christmas music. Throughout November that's all that I look forward to! I'm especially a fan of those really silly and corny songs. Today's manicure is inspired by a couple of my favorite songs for this time of the year
"Christmas Shoes", "Do You Hear What I Hear", "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas", "Dominick The Donkey".
"Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron".
Base colors are Color Club Gingerbread Man (Gold), Xtreme Wear Going Green (Green), Xtreme Wear Cherry Red (Red), and Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau (Blue).
Pinky- Color Club Santa's Cinnamon.
Ring- Wet N Wild French White Creme, Black Creme, Color Club Yum Gum, Essie Power Clutch.
Middle- Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, Wet N Wild French White Creme, Black Creme.
Pointer- Essie Power Clutch, Xtreme Wear Wet Cement, WNW French White Creme, Black Creme.
Thumb- WNW French White Creme, Black Creme, Xtreme Wear Going Green, Cherry Red, and Revlon Hot For Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment