Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gingerbread Pallooza

Today I have a lot of gingerbread to show. Which sounds silly, but it's very true. First polish I'm showing is Color Club Gingerbread Man, from the Scent-scuous collection.
It's a light gold foil. This is just one coat, and it's pretty opaque. If I wasn't doing nail art on it, I'd have done two. It also has the most amazing smell of gingerbread. It's not over powering though.
Layered on top of Gingerbread Man

Now this is Color Club Gingerbread, from the Beyond The Mistletoe collection. Its a rusty gold and holo glitter in a clear base. I didn't swatch it by itself, nor did I do more than one coat, but I'm willing to bet its a lot like the other colors from this collection when it comes to formula and opacity.
Gingerbread men layered on top of Gingerbread layered on top of Gingerbread Man!

Now, my nail art! I had started this manicure before I realized that I don't have a proper gingerbread man color. But there was no turning back at that point, so I just grabbed the next best thing, China Glaze Going My Way?. For detailing I used Wet N Wild French White Creme, Color Club Heart To Heart and Xtreme Wear Going Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment