Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Hunger Games- District 11

This is my second manicure in this series! It is inspired by District 11, the agriculture district. It's actually more inspired by Rue, an ally of Katniss's during the games, who come from District 11.
 I did a tree on my pinky because Rue is very good at scaling trees, An 11 for the district, corn from the districts seal, because they're the district of agriculture. On my pointer I did a bunch of colorful flowers that Rue was covered in, and the on my thumb I did four music notes for the four note song that Rue sings to the mockingjays.

I used Revlon Hot For Chocolate, Xtreme Wear Going Green, Mellow Yellow, Fuchsia Power, Blue Me Away, Coral Reef, Bubblegum Pink, Green With Envy, Violet Voltage, and a black and white.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I'm a huge hunger games fan I love nail art. I'm really bad at nails, but I love looking at ideas! All of your nails are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete