Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mass Effect

Mass Effect is a popular video game series which just recently released it's third chapter. I know next to nothing about this series, but my friend was really stoked for the new release and asked me to do a manicure for it. Since I haven't  clue of what I just put on my nails I had my friend write a bit of a description for them.
"Diamond thing- Cerberus is a human-survivalist paramilitary group led by the enigmatic Illusive Man which believes humans deserve a greater role in the galactic community, and that the Systems Alliance is too hamstrung by law and public opinion to stand up effectively to the Citadel races. The white insignia is his is the paragon option in the game which is the "good" option symbol, while the red is the renegade option, the "bad" option. N7 is a vocational code in the Systems Alliance military. The "N" designates special forces and the "7" refers to the highest level of proficiency. The stripe is the signature worn on Commander Shepard's arm."


I used Essie Power Clutch, Xtreme Wear Cherry Red, Sun Kissed, and a black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment