Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pudding Lane

Today I'm showing Nails Inc. Pudding Lane. It's from their recent Sprinkles collection. When I first saw swatches of this collection, I wasn't really impressed, but, while at Sephora, I went out on a limb and picked one up. As it turns out, I love this nail polish. I've worn it as a full manicure twice since I got it, which is insane for me.
 
Pudding Lane is comprised of a bright aqua blue jelly base filled with navy and gold glitter. The glitter is really packed in there. Since the blue has a jelly finish, the glitter has all sorts of dimension, and it also makes it look like there are some green and purple glitters too! I was expecting the formula on this to be horrible, but it was incredibly smooth and covered my nails in two coats. Nails Inc polishes cost a bit more than I would like to spend, but this polish was worth it! I like it so much that I recently ran out and bought two more colors from this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment