Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge II: Recreate A Manicure

 Wow! It's the last day of the challenge! That went by incredibly quick, and much easier than last year. The last day is recreate a manicure that you love. I feel like I've been seeing lightning manicures all over the place lately. One in particular that I really like is this one by Holy Manicures. I think the hardest part about this manicure is sponging in such small areas. To create the lightning I used a toothpick. It made thin lines, and also gave me enough control to create the shakes in the lightning.
 
I sponged Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, China Glaze Man Hunt, Purr-Fect Plum, and Xtreme Wear Raspberry Rave

And that wraps up the 31 Day Challenge! Believe it or not, I'm actually going to miss doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment