Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

New31DC : Day 11

Hello! Today calls for splatter nails! I love doing splatter nails, so I was pretty excited for this day! I did them by putting polish on one end of a straw and quickly blowing out the other.It's kinda easy to go overboard with this kind of mani, so that's something to watch out for! I think this is the first time I used a colored base.
The base is Zoya Lara. I splattered on Zoya Wednesday, Color Club Winter Affair (gold), and Xtreme Wear Black Out.

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! My first splatter was disasterous, but the control and mix of your colors is amazing. I am very impressed now that I know just how tough these can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good. I always just end up with big nasty blobs of polish that take a gazillion hours to dry.

    ReplyDelete