Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

New31DC: Day 25

Hi! Day 25 is inspired by my childhood. I decided to go the skittle route, and make each nail represent something different that was a big part in my life as a child. On my pointer is a pig, because my nickname used to be Piggy. On my middle finger is the Barbie B. On my ring finger is Sailor Venus's uniform, because I loved Sailor Moon, and Venus was my favorite Sailor Scout! On my pinky is one of Mulan's outfits, because Mulan is one of my favorite movies of all time, and I was especially obsessed with it when I was younger. Finally, On my thumb is Hello Kitty.
Pointer: Base of Zoya Caitlin. The pig is Color Club Vintage Couture, the details are Zoya Shelby.
Middle: Base of Color Club Vintage Couture, details in Xtreme Wear Pink Punch.
Ring: Orange is Zoya Arizona, blue is China Glaze Man Hunt.
Pinky: Light green is Xtreme Wear Green With Envy, the darker is China Glaze Starboard, the blue is Man Hunt, the yellow is Orly Lemonade, and the red is Color Club Heart To Heart.
Thumb: The base is Color Club Yum Gum, the bow is Heart To Heart, and the nose is Orly Lemonade.

1 comment: