Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

New31DC: Day 27

Hi! Today's prompt is "inspired by you." Like my manicure inspired by my childhood, I decided to do a skittle design to show various things that I like. On my pointer is the X-men logo, my favorite superheros. On my middle finger is coffee, on my ring finger is a bunny, my favorite animal, and of course on my pinky I had to paint a bottle of nail polish! I used China Glaze Atlantis, one of my favorite nail polishes, and the base on that nail is also Zoya Megan! I just had to use it. On my thumb I painted the design of my bedroom wallpaper, which is my favorite color scheme.
Pointer: Base- Essie No Place Like Chrome, red- Color Club Heart To Heart.
Middle: Base- Essie Go Overboard, mug- Zoya Megan, coffee- China Glaze Mahogany Magic.
Ring: Base- Color Club Age Of Aquarius, pink- Zoya Shelby.
Pinky: Base- Zoya Megan, nail polish- China Glaze Atlantis.
Thumb: Green- Essie Navigate Her, blue- Essie Mint Candy Apple, pink- Color Club Vintage Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment