Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

China Glaze Magnetix II

Hello! Today I have swatches of my picks from the China Glaze Magnetix II collection. This collection came out last September. I'm pretty late on this one... I took these pictures around Christmas and completely forgot about them. The collection included new colors, and a magnet with three new designs! From the collection I got Con-Fused?, and Sparks Will Fly. This collection is definitely an improvement on the original Magnetix, and the magnet designs are much more interesting.
Con-Fused? is a green, my only green magnetic! I used two coats, and the formula was good. This polish picked up the designs very well.
Sparks Will Fly is a blue that, when the magnet is used, shows a blurple color. It's really pretty! This polish didn't pick up the designs from the magnet as well, they weren't really defined when compared with the green, but the bulls-eye just looks so neat!

2 comments:

  1. I love the green one that looks like little spikes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one green polish looks like the Hulks torso.

    ReplyDelete