Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dotted Swirls

Hello! I'm not sure how I feel about today's design.. I first saw this awesome dotty swirl design from Nuthin' But A Nail Thing, and I absolutely loved it! In my rendition, I think that the swirl isn't quite noticeable enough, however, I do love these colors together! My major mistake was not leaving enough room for the second color of dots, so I had to sloppily squish them in. I'll just have to give this another go sometime in the future!
The polishes I used are Color Club Vintage Couture, Pucci-Licious, and Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac.

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job. Colors look well together and I can see the spiral just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's less noticeable because your dots are differently sized. But it's still really cool looking!!

    ReplyDelete