Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Rainbow Week: Day 1

Hello! Today begins the first full week of my summer! Now that is it summer, and I have plenty of free time, I've decided to start doing more themed nail art weeks. Since my Rainbow Drip manicure most of the nail art I've been brainstorming has involved some sort of rainbow, that is why this week will be rainbow week! For 5 days every manicure will somehow incorporate a sort of rainbow. For this first manicure I painted a white base and then lightly dabbed on each polish using saran wrap. The results aren't exactly what I had in mind, but I still like it, despite some spots looking a bit muddy.
I used the entire Color Club Wicked Sweet collection for this manicure, which includes Get Your Lem-On, The Lime Starts Here, Wicked Sweet, Gimme A Grape Big Kiss, Raspberry Rush, Yum Gum, and I Always Get My Man-Darin.

No comments:

Post a Comment