Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Disney Series: The Little Mermaid

Hello! Today my manicure is inspired by The Little Mermaid! On my pointer I painted one of Sebastian's claws. On my middle finger is Ariel's torso, and on my ring finger is the bottom on her tail. My pinky has Flounder's stripes. On my thumb is one of Ursula's tentacles. I wish I had used a different base on my ring finger though, because it blends in with the tale a little too much.
Pinky: The base is Zoya Blu, the red is Nicole By OPI Challenge Red-y.
Middle: Base is LA Splash Nudist, her clam-shell top is Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, and Color Club Pucci-Licious. Her tail is Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet and Kiwi Bikini.
Ring: Base is OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, the tail is Xtreme Wear Kiwi Bikini, and Mint Sorbet.
Pinky: Base is Mac Al Fredo, the stripes are Xtreme Wear Blinding Blue.
Thumb: The base is Xtreme Wear Raspberry Rave. The dark purple is Zoya Mira and the suckers are Xtreme Wear Pinch of Punch.

3 comments:

  1. I have a slight obsession with Ursula, so needless to say, I love the thumb the most. I also like how you put the fishtail under da sea. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant mani!! i love the little mermaid and you've captured it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete