Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Disney Series: Snow White

 Hi! Today's manicure is inspired by Snow White! I actually did two Snow White designs because I wasn't really happy with the first one.This is my second attempt. On my pointer is a dwarf's pickaxe. On my middle finger I painted the evil queens crown on the top of her head.On my ring finger is the poisoned apple. For my pinky I painted the bodice of Snow White's dress, and I added the teardrop shape from her sleeves at the bottom. On my thumb is the magic mirror.
Pointer: The base is Revlon Trendy. The handle of the pickaxe is China Glaze Mahogany Magic, and the metal part is Essie No Place Like Chrome.
Middle: The base is Zoya Mira. The crown is China Glaze Champagne Bubbles, and the skin color is LA Splash Nudist.
Ring: For the base I used a white and painted a coat of China Glaze Frosty over it. The apple is China Glaze Red Satin.
Pinky: The blue is China Glaze Man Hunt, the yellow is Orly Lemonade, and the red is China Glaze Red Satin.
Thumb: OPI Vant To Bite My Neck? is the base. For the silver I used Essie No Place Like Chrome, and the gold is CG Champagne Bubbles.

 Here is the first manicure that I did. It's not horrible, It's just not something that I was particularly proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment