Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Disney Series: Tangled

Hello! Today in my Disney series I painted a manicure inspired by Tangled. I really like this movie, but I guess because it's a bit newer I always forget about it. On my pointer finger I painted Pascal, the chameleon. He looks a bit freaky... But I don't mind it. On my middle finger is Rapunzel's  hair when it's braided and had flowers in it. On my ring ringer is the lacing on the front of her dress, and on my pinky is Flynn Rider's outfit. On my thumb I painted the sun logo
Pointer: The base is Revlon Posh, the lighter green is China Glaze Def Defying, the red is NOPI Challenge Red-y.
Middle: I used many shades of yellow. For the flowers I used Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, Peach Beach, and Pinch of Punch.
Ring: The base is Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, the laces are Peach Beach.
Pinky: For the shirt I franked a color by mixing Essie Go Overboard and Mint Candy Apple. The metal bits are Orly Rage, and the belts are China Glaze Mahogany Magic.
Thumb: Base is Zoya Mira, the yellow is Darcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment