Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

China Glaze Monster's Ball: My Picks

Hello! It's been a really long time since I've done any swatches! Today I have two from China Glaze's Halloween collection, Monsters Ball. Of course the only polishes I picked up from this collection were the glitter toppers. I ended up liking them way more than I expected to!
Boo-Gie Down has a mix of white, orange, and black glitters that all vary in size. There are also some long skinny black bar glitters. The orange is also a bit on the copper side. I was surprised by how much I actually like this polish! The glitter is very dense, so it doesn't take a lot to get good coverage. My swatch is about 1.5 coats, haha. I had a really hard finding good underwear for this polish! After a few failed attempts I ended up liking it over Zoya Neely (green), and Xtreme Wear Wet Cement (grey).

Fang-Tastic has jewel toned green, blue, pink, and purple glitter. Again, the formula was really smooth. The glitters were less dense in this polish, but you could get away with one coat depending on how much coverage you like your glitter toppers to have. All my fingers are two coats, except my ring finger, which is one. Personally I preferred this over lighter colors. I swatched it over white, Zoya Blu, and Zoya Neely.

No comments:

Post a Comment