Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

China Glaze Happy Holiglaze: Glitter Toppers

Hi! Today I'm showing a few polishes from the recent Happy Holiglaze collection from China Glaze. In the collection there are three glitter topper nail polishes, and of course I had to have them.
Your Present Required has a bunch of different colored and size glitters. This includes gold, copper, silver, blue, green, pink, and white glitter. To my surprise, I only needed one coat to sufficiently cover my nails! I had some trouble picking underwear for this polishes, so I ended up settling for black, it's pretty, but not exactly festive.
Bells Will Be Blinging has a ton of small blue glitter. It also has some round gold glitter and stout holographic bar glitter. I used one coat on a dark blue and a black.
Be Merry Be Bright has two sizes of both pink and purple glitter. It's very pretty, I used one coat over Zoya Julie.

Overall the formulas were really good, nothing was too goopy or anything, and each polish is packed with glitter. I definitely think these polishes are better suited as toppers, but, with enough coats, I'm sure you could wear them alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment