Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Game Of Thrones: House Stark

Hello! Today I have a manicure that I am super excited about! The fourth season of Game Of Thrones premieres this upcoming Sunday. Because I am so excited for this season to begin, from today leading up until Sunday I will be posting manicures inspired by some of the most prominent houses in Westeros. Up first are the Starks! For the Starks I painted their house sigil, a direwolf, across my nails. Although according to the books the Stark banner is a grey direwolf on a white field, I didn't want to have such a plain background, so instead I took inspiration from the HBO version, which has a green stripe at the bottom.
The base color is Zoya Jacqueline. The grey is Xreme Wear Wet Cement, and the green stripe is LA Splash Greenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment