Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dragonball Z

I've been debating painting Dragonball Z nails for a while now, but when I went to see DBZ: Battle of Gods in theaters yesterday I knew it was finally time! For my nails I wanted to paint something for each of my favorite DBZ characters. On my pointer is Future Trunk's outfit. For my middle finger I painted Master Roshi's symbol, which his students, and most importantly Goku, wear. On my ring finger is the armor that Vegeta typically wears, and on my pinky is Piccolo's outfit, including a bit of his weighted cloak. On my thumb I had painted the three star dragonball, but it looked kinda sloppy so I didn't want to put up a picture of it.
Pointer: I used Revlon Iconic, Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue, OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, OPI The "It" Color, and China Glaze Roguish Red.
Middle: The orange is Zoya Thandie.
Ring: The blue is China Glaze Manhunt and the yellow is Zoya Darcy,
Pinky: The base is Zoya Mira. For his waistband I mixed OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, and China Glaze One Track Mind.

1 comment: