Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy

 Hello! Here are my Guardians of the Galaxy inspired nails! On my pointer finger I painted Gamora. Sometimes she has pupils, sometimes she doesn't, so I just excluded them. I think I made her look a bit like a drag queen... I've never painted a woman's face before! On my middle finger I painted Star-Lord's helmet from the movie. My ring finger has Rocket Racoon, and on my pinky is the marking on Drax's shoulder. For my thumb I painted a super simplified version of Groot, just his eyes. I was having trouble wrapping my brain around how to paint him and I didn't think I'd have enough room for much more of this face anyway.
Pointer: The base is Zoya Josie, the yellow is Zoya Darcy, and everything else is a mixed color.
Middle: The base is Revlon Iconic, the gold is OPI Golden Rules! and the silver  is Essie No Place Like Chrome. The eyes are Color Club Berry And Bright.
Ring: The base is OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, and the brown is China Glaze Mahogany Magic.
Pinky: The green is China Glaze Starboard, and the red is Nicole By OPI Challenge Red-y.
Thumb: I used China Glaze Mahogany Magic, Revlon Hot For Chocolate, and Essie Miss Fancy Pants.

1 comment: