Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Daredevil

Hello! It's been a pretty long time since I've done any superhero nail art. I had been considering painting Daredevil nails for a long time now and the new Netflix series reignited my interest. On my pointer is a suit and tie because by day Matt Murdock is a lawyer. On my middle finger is the Daredevil logo. For my ring finger I painted Daredevil in his mask, and on my pinky is his billy club when its taken apart. On my thumb is a version of the suit that Kingpin typically wears.
Pointer: Revlon Iconic and China Glaze Merry Berry.
Middle: China Glaze Merry Berry.
Ring: LA Splash Nudist and Xtreme Wear Cherry Red.
Pinky: Xtreme Wear Wet Cement and Milani Red Label.
Thumb: Xtreme Wear Purple Craze and Xtreme Wear Lemon Zest.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!Have you finished the series yet? The show was pretty damn good, so gutted that I'll have to wait a year before watching a new ep!
    Mish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have two episodes left, I absolutely love it!

      Delete