Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Avengers: Age of Ultron

It's that time of year again! Here are my Avengers: Age of Ultron inspired nails! Let's start with my left hand. 

Left:
On my pointer I painted Visions face, on my ring finger is what Captain America's outfit looks like in the movie. On my ring finger is Ultron, and on my pinky is Thor's hammer. For my thumb I painted Iron Man's Hulkbuster suit, which makes its movie debut.
Pointer: His face is a red/orange mix. The yellow is Xtreme Wear Sunny Side. The green is Revlon Posh.
Middle: The blue is China Glaze First Mate, and the red is Nopi Challenge Red-Y.
Ring: The silver is Essie No Place Like Chrome, and his eyes are China Glaze Cranberry Splash.
Pinky: The base is China Glaze Merry Berry, the hammer is Essie No Place Like Chrome and the handle is China Glaze Mahogany Magic.
Thumb: The red is China Glaze Cranberry Splash, the gold is China Glaze Champagne Bubbles, and his eyes are China Glaze Sea Spray.

Right:
Alright, here is my right hand. I'm not left-handed by any means, so I'm not exactly proud of these, but it doesn't really matter because it's all just for fun! On my pinky is Black Widow, on my ring finger is a bow for Hawkeye, also a little bit of other paint got on that nail later so it looks a bit messier. My middle finger is Quicksilver, my pointer is Scarlet Witch's outfit, and on my thumb is the Hulk's chest.
Pinky: Milani Red Label
Ring: Xtreme Wear Wing It.
Middle: China Glaze Boho Blues.
Pointer: Xtreme Wear Social Butterfly and Milani Red Label.
Thumb: China Glaze Starboard, Zoya Shawn, and Zoya Mira.

No comments:

Post a Comment